Wednesday 31 October 2007

Kathmandu sex lady

I am interested to note that my Blog which has now been running since July has had a total of 1,156 visits. The feedback I receive indicates that a good few of these hits are from readers who are probably researching sexual liaison potential for a forthcoming visit to Nepal. The tell tale sign is the search words that they use in Google which leads to my site; one reader from Delhi has just googled the words "Kathmandu sex lady". So I now make good use of such words in my labels in the hope that those with unhealthy intentions (in every respect) just pause to think for a nanosecond on the consequences of their actions. I hope they think of the vulnerable village girls who are being so ruthlessly exploited by pimps and gangs. I hope they think of the children who are now being criminally abused in Kathmandu massage parlours. And I hope they think of the burgeoning HIV/AIDS crisis that hangs over Nepal and the contribution that they might be making towards that. If they want a fuller picture then I refer them to my Blog post of 6th September.

Above all, I hope they stay at home.